Thursday, February 25, 2010

The preparation...getting all ingredients together!

No matter how sinful it is, no matter how much comments I am getting on my increasing weight, I still eat....I eat when I am happy or when I am glum...I eat when I am hungry...also when I am really not....I eat when I meet people and also when I am alone...I eat when I am home or when I go out...I eat when I wake up and yes when I am going to sleep...So basically
I eat all the time! And I have a solid reason for it, I Lurrrveee Food! Not solid enough? Ehh? Well all those guys I said I love you too what good they were...The food I eat gives me immense pleasure(which
some of the guys even did ;)) but also provides lot of nutrients stuff vitamins proteins blah (like I ever check with it :P) the whole point is that I have been eating all my life like normal people do, in fact as a kid I recall myself as super skinny underweight kid who always struggled to finish even 1 chapatti on my plate, Cuz till then I didn’t realise how awesome it was (I always found it as a scheme against the childkind (jus like humankind) by adults) And now even I would not eat a chapatti if I have an option of eating some real awesome dish anywhere on earth at that time!

Today after talking about it to so many people I have decided I am going to write about the food...good, bad and tasty As a. it will help me cherish our immortal love forever; b. It will help me living upto “gyan baatne se badhta hai” wala statement c. It will help me keep a check on exactly how much I am eating and why the fuck my favourite old clothes and even new ones doesn’t fit me anymore!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lolllllllll... poor old and new clothes... lol . gud one amy. Yaar tu itna zada bhi nai khati, i have seen u eating , dat much is ok.

my nth love said...

Thanks Vivek for the kind motivation for writin n eatin as well :) you knw i dun eat bahut jyada eksaath..but i eat a lot whole day so that kills it...neway m gonna be sinful now on...m gonna eat a lot n wud do Yoga a lot n wud also write a lot :) happy eatin to u btw i plan to go to fortune's pakistan/ lahore food festival so watch out for tht one m gonna write bout buffet yay!!